In this post, we are going to have a Bosch Reaxx Review, looking at its specs, how to set it up, and the verdict. First off, the new Bosch Reaxx table saw features injury-mitigation and flesh-detection technology. This is great in terms of the safety standards for table saws.
It may surprise you that the saw blade of the Bosch Reaxx is in the lower released position. Probably, this is because of a final assessment of the safety mechanisms for each table saw before they leave the factory.
You can build the roller stand first and check to see its high-quality parts. It has swivel feet that you are sure to like. At first, you may take some time to deploy the table saw from its transporting or stored position. However, if you do this a number of times, it will be much easier to manipulate. The Bosch Reaxx’s roller stand is not designed to be automatic. But it can be used on uneven ground. Comparing it to other table saws, you will notice that it is easier to load.
The saw of the Bosch Reaxx is strong and robust. It may not be as smooth to adjust compared to other table saws, but after a few uses, you can easily get used to it. It can perform well and cut through wood easily.
- Power: 120V, 15A, 4.0 HP
- Blade diameter: 10 inches
- Arbor: 5/8 inches
- Rip fence capacity: 25 inches (right)
- Table dimensions: 29-3/4 × 22-3/8 inches
- Stand: 45.0 lbs. (GTS1041A-09)
- Speed (no load): 3,650 RPM
- Dado size: 13/16 in. (8 in. or less)
- Table width (extended): 41-1/2 inches
- Bevel range: -2° – 47°
- Weight (saw only): 78.0 lbs.
- Depth of cut (90°): 3-1/8 inches
- Depth of cut (45°): 2-1/4 inches
- Rear outfeed support: 10.0 lbs. (GTS1041A-09)
To set up the Bosch Reaxx, perform the following steps:
1.Unscrew the red cap.
2. Insert the safety cartridge.
3. Attach the wire harness.
4. Screw down the cap.
5. Make use of the spanner wrench which is included. Tighten it to another ⅛ turn.
6. Lift the blade to a 2-action maneuver.
7. And you’re all set!
Users of the Bosch Reaxx will see that for its price of $1499, it is worthwhile to use. It may have some minor dings, but its many advantages outweigh those. Other than that, the saw is also has a design that can capture dust. The blade’s enclosure is also optimized accordingly. Users may find it challenging to manually open the compartment found at the bottom when using this saw without a dust extractor.
As for cutting, which is the very important part, expect it to be smooth. This is because of the saw’s belt drive which is a very necessary component when moving the blade. The Bosch Reaxx is a saw that is familiar to use. The sensor and power issues have been ironed out, making it a saw that is very safe to use.